Samstag, 7. September 2013

Welcome and great Food/High Heels :)

Hello Everyone,
I'm Roxy.Welcome to my Blog! 
I will write about Fashion,my Life and so on......

Today i walked with my High Heels,...because i must   learn "how to walk in High Heels." It is not easy for me,...because the last time i walked with my High Heels was 2011.
But who wants to be beautiful must suffer.. Hehe :)!
I also ate with my auntie Josephine,with my uncle Siggi and with my Mommy Fast Food.We had a nice Day together.I ate a big Cheeseburger with Potato Wedges and Sour Cream.We ate all the same.It was very yummi! DELICIOUS! :) 
Pizza Boy rocks! (  that's where we ordered our food)


I wish you all a great Weekend
Big HUGS
Roxy :) 
Super AMERICAN TIME! I LOVE AMERICA <3   
Photos: Here is my Cheeseburger with Potato Wedges ... hehe


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen