Montag, 21. April 2014

Happy Easter!

Hello Everyone,
I  wish you all a very  Happy  Easter! :)
Enjoy your Day with your Family and Friends.
 I wish you Happiness,Joy,Peace,and Love.
Sending my  warmest Easter  greetings to you and to your Family.

MY EASTER MONDAY :
I woke up on Easter morning, and I saw my beautiful big Chocolate Bunny.Yummy! :)
Today i  watched the Movie " what a girl wants".I  like the Actress Amanda Bynes.This Movie is amazing and Funny.
I also danced today. I must do a very hard Dance Training at moment(every day).(dancing and singing) 
It is not easy to sing and to dance at the same time. But Hey!
I'm a Fighter! It is hard but i  love it.:) I  Love dancing and singing.



I ate with my Mommy  Filipino Chicken Afritada.It was delicious.
You should try it :) ! hehe



So that was my DAY :)


Big Hugs for a wonderful Easter.
xoxox Roxy 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen