Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Say Something

     
    SAY SOMETHING  MUSIC VIDEO Cover!

 Hello Everyone,

  I Love this Song " Say Something".
  I hope you  like my Video. I  know it is not perfect but i hope you still like my    Video.For anyone else who has gone through loss or hard times, know it'll get better. Stay Strong. I cried a lot to this Song.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye.....

Say Something Video:


https://vimeo.com/88571991


Photos:



                                   You're the one that I love
                                    And I'm saying goodbye 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen